How it works?
Try the super easy 3-step booking of meeting rooms on our XEVOQ Mobile and XEVOQ Room app.
What the app can do?
3 step booking
Simple to use
Frequently asked questions
Cannot find room/rooms in XEVOQ? expand_more
XEVOQ Mobile is ready to use with your MS Exchange / Office 365 meeting rooms, parking places or desk sharing as long as two configurations are finished by your company IT.
- Firstly, each place needs its own account in Exchange with its calendar
- Second, each place needs to be added into logical group called Room lista
What are the payment options? expand_more
Payment is currently possible only via wire transfer based on our invoice.
How long is the trial period? expand_more
XEVOQ Mobile trial period is 90 days. The application can be downloaded from Google Store and Apple Store.
XEVOQ Room trial period is 30 days. The trial will be provided for you per request.
What do I need to install XEVOQ Room Premium? expand_more
Select place in front of the meeting room where to mount the mounting frame. 230V power supply socket nearby for USB adapter for the tablet. Wifi 2,4 GHz for WLAN access of the tablet. WLAN settings to enable XEVOQ Room access to the internet and to Exchange OWA.
What about XEVOQ compatibility? expand_more
XEVOQ Mobile is compatible with the Android version 4.1 and newer and with iOS version 8 and newer.
XEVOQ Room will run on tablet satisfying the following conditions:
- Android version 4.4 and higher *
- screen size > 8“
- resolutions 1280×800, 1920×1200, 2560×1600, 2048×1536
- access to Google Play/Google Store
- Bluetooth interface for sound notification feature
* Android 6.0 manual permission setting to Google Play account e-mail is needed
We recommend Samsung TabE (SM-T560) for example.